Sunday, 4 November 2018

Flight #100!


Flight #100!

My flight between Bangkok and Amsterdam was my 100th flight since I started logging them in December 2013. And since I'm a fan of statistics, I thought I'd make a post about the flights I've made so far.


My flights since I started to log them almost 5 years ago

Total flights: 100
Total flight time: 337 hours and 33 minutes (or 14.1 days)
Miles flown: 140,385 (or 225,928 kilometres), which equals 5,6 times around Earth, or 0,59 times to the moon (so I'm more than halfway to the moon now...)

Domestic flights: 20 (in Sweden, the Bahamas, USA, Japan and China)
International flights: 80

Travels for work: 6 flights (ARN-MMX twice and ARN-DXB once)
Leisure flights: 94 flights

Economy class: 92 flights
Premium economy class: 1 flight
Business class: 5 flights
First class: 2 flights

Countries visited with these flights: 28 "for real" and another 7 in transit.

Number of airlines: 30

Most flown airline by number of flights: 
Norwegian (12 flights)
Emirates (10)
SAS (10)

Most flown airline by distance: 
Emirates (31,086 miles)
United Airlines (19,821) 
Air Berlin (10,986)

Most flown routes: 
Stockholm ARN - Paris CDG (three return flights)
Stockholm ARN - Dubai DXB (three return flights)
Stockholm ARN - Malmö MMX (two return flights)

No comments:

Post a Comment